Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard Blues

..and their Delectable Hues!

dish-up, Happy Thursday*
All this snow, sub-zero temperatures, and fury little varmits looking for their shadow to predict the fate of our seemingly hopeless vision [a day void of icicles].. makes me chilled to the bone.

--Blankets--
my life-support this past week.  Could it have something to do with the fact that I now work a stone's throw from home? ..I used to loathe the rat-race commute and potholes threatening my car downtown, but in a spoiled way, i've found myself twinging my nose to the fact that NOW my car doesn't even go far enough to warm up!  

Funny, then, that the color
blue
 has become a tastey new morsel in my design dreams.







Who ever said you shouldn't paint wood??



Salivating over these ikat/damask pillows and mist gray velour sofa.
wierd? hardly :)




Got your BlueBlood pumping yet??

HERE's THE BEST NEWS TO COME
Punxsutawney Phil
 ------ THE  Forecasting Groundhog ------
did not see his shadow today.

Gear up for an early* spring!!!
 ---[in case you're not up to speed on your TopHat Pennsylvanian hearsay]---

 

No comments:

Post a Comment